feed

Monday, September 03, 2012

SGD 1,300 DINNER, EAT LIKE A BOSS!


To celebrate Mummy's birthday,
we cracked our heads on where to eat and finally settled on TASTE PARADISE,
after my sister raved so much about it.

And to think that she goes there to dine regularly,
wtf, my sister so rich?!?!

and why am I the poor one?
._.


Picture of me to start off every entry! haha!

It was pouring that evening,
but from the picture, it looks like winter...
Ahh, I miss London!!! :(


Kitty in da car!


Peek-a-boo!


Right smack at the center of town, 
Ion.

The view from the room we dine.



Can't really post pictures of my family, so just a couple of faces here 
and tons of food pictures worth SGD 1300!


My baby sister who is not so baby anymore.



Good looking Bei *blush*



Waiting for food to come.
excited!

Didn't know what we are eating!
Brother-in-law simply ask the staff to decide -_-"
so ATAS!

Anyway, can look for Teck Ming (I think that's his name) if you are dining at Taste Paradise.

Brother-in-law said he always let that guy decide the dishes for him,
and he has never failed him before. WAHHH...




Peking duck!
So nice and juicy and crispy and melt in your mouth!




THIS IS THE BEST!!
I will definitely go back for this!!

1 Shark Fin with Stone for every individual.
It's big and oh my, so delicious!
So thick and the ingredients in there are huge, no cheat one! ^ ^


Crispy biscuits to dip in.



Steamed Fish,
fresh.

Nothing special to me, I find.

I love fish and usually as long as you are willing to pay, then you get fresh fish.




Fusion pork

I personally do not like pork,
but my brother-in-law and sister kept saying that this will change me.

But of course, it didn't!

I did had a bite and the meat is really tender.


They whipped up another dish with the perking duck and some mushrooms!
Ate it before taking picture! LOL


This is nice too!
By the time we get to this dish, we were mad full already.

Thank goodness that the serving is so small (for a mouse literally!)

THE "GONG" (Crab) is soooo SOFTTTTT!!!!

How did they do it!!!


That's the end,
and we had desserts on the house.

Brother-in-law said that the staff always give him complimentary desserts,
like aloe vera, etc.

Napkin on table means desserts time!

To our surprise,
this magnificent dessert came in!

Surprise Surprise!


And the longevity buns

But back to the desserts,
really very exaggerating!


The green thing is actually coffee on avocado,
which is heavenly!

So small cup, not enough to eat leh!



Real flowers to beautify the desserts.

So, they keep real plants in the kitchen, eh?


Take a look at the bill again.
Sighs!

Good food is expensive!

Outfit of the day! :D
Yellow yellow!


No comments: