feed

Friday, September 21, 2012

i am not vain, I JUST LOVE THE GOWN TOO MUCH


DAY 2 DIET

Breakfast

Coffee
Butter Crackers

Lunch

Oatmeal
5 cherry tomatoes

Dinner

Oatmeal
... Haagen Daz Caramel with chunk bites ice cream cake 

Totally destroyed my 2nd day of diet with the ohmysodelicious cake!

Anyone wanna eat Haagen Daz?
U can get the member card from me!
LOL

By the way,
the cake is mad mad nice.

Just thinking about it now makes me wanna run to the fringe and gobble it all down
(Bei's asleep so this makes me so wanna cheat on my diet)
DAMNED, why does it have to be so delicious!!

DAY 3 DIET

Yes, surprisingly, I am still surviving.
I guess I'm going to turn boring and blog all about dieting and whats not.

Are you bored of me already?
Please continue reading!
*small voice*

Anyway, I am so blessed to have health conscious, diet know it all friends, like lala!

She called me up and frantically told me to stop eating cherry tomatoes.

Apparently, they aint good for dieting cos they are sweet.
I was really sad, cos I checked that they are just 1 calories each and yummy for 1 calories.

But no, they are not good.
And I've already bought 3 packets!!!
fml

ok, lala, I eat just 5 a day, okay? LOL
that one good for skin, right?
*pleading voice*

day 3 diet is

Breakfast

Coffee
Meeting took up my breakfast time, #hatework
Butter Crackers

Lunch

Oatmeal
5 cherry tomatoes
Curry vegetable (colleague share her fats with me), which is just 140 calories
that is equal to the butter crackers I missed in the morning, so ok right!

Dinner


Life is getting better, I got to eat jap.


Chawanmushi
Salmon Sashimi (5 pcs)
Cha Soba

Bei was all the time tempting me to eat the deep fried stuffs i.e. salmon skin, kakiyage, etc.
HE IS EVIL.

No comments: