feed

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

WORST MEAL and SERVICE at Shabu-Sushi @ NEX


Shabu-Sushi @ NEX,
no way am I ever going to dine there again!

I went there with my colleagues,
along with a guest from overseas because the guest haven't tried steamboat before.

These photos are before the cockroach decided to come out and play at our table.

Happy us and the only man at the table,
who turns out to know how to cook better than me. fml.


These are so cute,
I WAS so happy.


Load up and waiting for the soup base to heat.


Cha Soba,
but theirs sucks.


Sauces that you can mix any way you want.

But the only thought that comes to my mind now when I sees this picture is
"Don't know whether got cockroach fall inside the sauces, grind and we're enjoying the remains?"


So, the story is
we made a booking of 15 pax.

But in the end, only 12 pax went.
So naturally, we took 3 tables which was what we had booked.

The staff, Sah or is it Sha, whatever, started to get all edgy and 
said that we have to combine into just 2 tables!

Mind you, there were big men, HELLO!
How to squeeze?!
But she insisted and insisted,
and everyone seems to not fight back.

So, fighter and hot-headed me asked her
"Why can't we take 3 tables when we did book for 3 tables? How do u expect 6 to fit in 1 table?"

She then walked away, yes, walked away
and the topic of squeezing into 2 tables was never mentioned again.
Some people ah, you just have to fight them to get what one deserved!

You probably think I'm so bitchy and whats not.
But hey, I don't wanna spend my lunch clammed in a table when obviously a booking was made in advance!

NEXT,
the cockroach came, freaked us out.

We just started cooking and yet to eat!!!! 
ARGH!!!

The same bad attitude staff came and handled the situation as though it was "oh, not first time!"
and offered a 10% discount off the table (NOT THE WHOLE BILL BUT ONLY 2 TABLE!)

WHY U SO STINGY AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
YOUR RESTAURANT GOT COCKROACH EH!!!

ANGRY!!!

WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED EATING!!
WTF!!

WASTE MY MONEY!!!!

When paying the bill, my other colleague was so patient and asked the staff , Sha
"Can give 10% discount on the bill instead of just one table?"

Sha: "No"


WHY DO WE HAVE TO SEE YOUR OUTRAGEOUS ATTITUDE AND BARGAIN FOR THAT MISERABLE  DISCOUNT, YOU!!!!

I lost it and demanded for an avenue to complain/feedback
and she passed me a brochure (for what f!)

NO EMAILS!
NO NUMBER!

I AM SO PISSED!

Went back office to search for the restaurant website
and cant find any!!!

Anyone have any idea Shabu-Sushi @ NEX is under which group?
I NEED TO FEEDBACK!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree wif u but mine not yet step inside restaurant.. The filipino girl at host really fcuking bad attitude.. She forget to leave her attitude at home. Just hate her "NO SMILE SERVICE"... I've got 2 strollers so how? Cannot eat at ur restaurant? Don gif me "Our restaurant no space for strollers" reason... I'll search for their main company...

Unknown said...

I saw the offer from Groupon, as it mentioned "child under 12 need top up $9", i am not quite understand the statement, does it mean child charges $9 more, or does it means to charges $9 only. So i tried calling the number, trust me, i been calling for two whole days still no one attend the phone call. You think this restaurant is serviced oriented. I don think is worst a try there.

paul said...

You should have not pay any cents n said wait for the NEA officer to come. N u can even ask for compensation. Seriously she is so lucky that the case wasn't happened to me. I swear I will kill kill kill.... The service really sucks.

paul said...

You should have not pay any cents n said wait for the NEA officer to come. N u can even ask for compensation. Seriously she is so lucky that the case wasn't happened to me. I swear I will kill kill kill.... The service really sucks.