feed

Monday, September 10, 2012

Night Festival - Where ARTS meet


Have you heard of Night Festival?

Well, I am pretty embarrassed to say no.
I wasn't into these kind of arty farty stuffs, 
neither was I into these kind of festival stuffs.

I think the only festival/event I went to was,
Chingay.

When Bei said that he wanna go to the Night Festival, 
I was "Huh? What's that?"

His jaw dropped and he kept laughing at how mountain tortoise I am.
He even told his sister and the both of them kept laughing at me. (._.)

This is it.


I'm sorry that I am only sharing this now that it's over!
But that's cos I only knew about this and went on the last night.
So, if you are interested,
you can go for it next year! :)


So,
THIS IS MY 1ST ARTY FARTY event!
LOL

Ransacked my wardrobe to find something nice,
while Bei googled for the best outfit to dress.

Ya, Google is his best friend!

Outfit of the day #ootd



Bei and his toy. 


Failed attempt to take a pic together. :/




We went to see the lights first.





It was mad crowded.
Everyone wants a picture of it.


I see you.
You see me.


Little fishes aint so little anymore.




Checking out the stage for shows.




You may not see it now,
but there's actually 2 girls swinging in the air.




I feel so tired for them already!






Home-grown bands.


Galaxy, so pretty!




The passer-by spoils the picture! -.-







I remember these from my childhood! Do u?



So many people trying to get in.


Oh my tian! FAVOURITE PICTURE!!!



My  


Fashion



I'm craving for some soup!



Fabric

I still have this at home, yes I do.

And this also!




I am a stalker,
keep taking pictures of Bei from the back. LOL

Who wants to eat Lasi Lemak?


Cool bottles.



Finally, a proper picture!


Exhibition of wedding gowns.



Nom Nom time,
after much walking!


Tried Lenas for the first time,
and it's not bad.



They have a wide variety of desserts.


Bei's choice

Cottage fries is dope!

Cheese is even dope!


Mine!


Bei playing his favorite game in arcade.







No comments: