feed

Friday, August 31, 2012

Dinner over at sister's place, up on a hill


New nails,
which speaks mature yet quirky!



Me and the bag that never fails me.
It definitely beats my other bags, Prada, Loewe, Dior, ...

If u want to buy a bag that is strong and yet not too overpriced,
then get the speedy!

I think this bag can carry more than 10kg
and contain an elephant.

There was this one time,
I fell from the stairs onto rough pavement and my poor legs were badly bruised.
My elbow was protected/supported by my bag.

Imagine me flying off the stairs,
and my bag with my elbow brushing across the pavement!
I thought "Die, my bag gone case already!"

To my amazement, I checked and only found a few minor scratches! #winalready!

Wait, why am I advertising for LV?
meh!



Outfit of the day! #ootd


earrings from cool friends, haha!



2 years old Stitch,
that I just gave a bath and it's sparkling clean now! :)


Bei cleaning the car,
while I stay indoors!

Bliss!


No comments: