feed

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TODAI @ MBS


Boss from overseas came to Singapore and gave us a treat at
TODAI @ MBS

Apparently, they have outlets all over the world!
Korea, US, etc.


Greeted by lights as we entered.


Elmo welcomes u. ^ ^


They gave us a room!
A ROOM!
I love private rooms! :D

Girl Power!


The decor of the room, walls are lime green, reminds me of Bei's room.


Out of the blue, a not so coordinated picture
#whataretheythinking?


Flowers in the corner, with wall stickers (I think!).


Table "Mat",
which is actually a map of the restaurants showing where to get what variety of food.

So creative!


Really no MSG?
That's good!




Pictures of food or humans first?

Show u my face first! Haha!


My blog is becoming a food blog and I am also becoming bigger sideways.

(o.o)

Sausage is naise!
They have a variety of sausages!


Volcano sushi is spicy.
Actually, it is VERY spicy.

The chili sauce seems little but it erupts in your mouth.
No wonder the name!




Cheese!


Sake and also bottles of champagne, which I was too busy gobbling and drinking to take pictures!


Desserts Time!

All looks so pretty!


But I think only the Macha cake is nice. :"(

I'm not a fan of chocolate but my colleague said the choc cake is nice.

They have blueberry cheesecake which is MEH.


This is ordinary also.
SAD!


My choice, Macha cake with the ohsosweet sugar heart.


It is so pretty, I had to eat it.

I regretted it immediately because it is not nice and very hard,
I feel diabetics after eating it! LOL


Soft serve,
which is DIY!

I like it when the soft serve is DIY, so fun!
See, my soft serve so pretty in shape! 

They only serve mixed choc & vanilla, or just choco.

Why no serve vanilla only? 

In the end, I had to waste food because I only ate the vanilla part.



All fattened up already!


Group picture for remembrance' sake,
good boss is leaving (sob).

Why the good bosses leave one after another?
:(


Toilet pictures!

With one of the closer colleague, she makes AWESOME mayo kani.
nom nom!


With the temp girl,
who is also leaving soon.
:(


Outfit of the day
#ootd

Please look at my legs!
HAHA, good legs day! (only in the mirror reflection, fml!)



Saw this "booth" thing,
what does this reminds u of?


We were supposed to go get a cab back to office,
but ended up taking pictures!

That's cos we couldn't find the taxi stand, really!

Chanel, 
because they are simply so gorgeous.

Speaking of which, I haven't buy a bag for soo long!

Wedding, honeymoon, house suck money!!!





No comments: