feed

Saturday, September 22, 2012

CHEATING


Today I sort of cheated and stuffed myself with durian mooncake.
MAO SHAN WANG,
to die for!

The ones from Paradies Group is YUM YUM.

Tomorrow's gonna be official cheat day,
because I will be going for Food Tasting.

My dear guests,
I hope u will like the food on my wedding day ^ ^

Tomorrow is also the day
that the both families meet for the very first time.

*butterflies in my stomach*

Please let everyone like each other.
Please don't fight.
Please just like each other.

I will be going to visit Bei's deceased grandparents too.
Appatrently, Bei's auntie dreamt of Bei's grandpa.
The grandpa asked her to tell Bei to bring the wife to "let him see".

Yes, I am the wife.
even though not yet. 
but I think the wife refers to me.

Being referred as wife makes me feel old. MEH

The dream was not once, BUT TWICE
and Bei's auntie said that it is a very clear dream.

scary shit!

Please let the grandparents like me.
please please please.

I've been thinking whole day what to say to the grandparents.
._.



So tomorrow is a very important day.
please wish me well!!! ^ ^

No comments: