feed

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DIET DAY 1


I went gown fitting on last Sunday,
and boy, it was sure tiring trying to find the perfect gown.

Thank goodness,
the lady in charge of mine was super patient. 

I can't say too much,
cos' I want it to be a surprise.

No sneak preview, nothing!

But I just want to say,
I have to diet so that I can fit in the dress that swept my feet away.

Why is it so small!!
Why is everyone so small!!

Today's diet:

Breakfast: 2 mini bread with cheese filling & a cup of coffee

Lunch: a pack of instant noodles + honey melon + baby tomatoes

Dinner: baby tomatoes + half a bowl of ramen

It's not much, but it is so much for me!!
SO F* HUNGRY!

I survived today with not a single drop of SODA!!
and just drink plain water, MEH.

I hate plain water!!

Anyway, tomorrow I will go on the Oatmeal Diet.

Dress, I want to fit in u!!!!

No comments: