feed

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Wake me up when September ends

Celebrated Kailin, 
the September baby's birthday!

Marche,
because it's in town and opens till late!



ching ching~


Must-order before food.





I'm getting hungry, just looking at these.


Mine! Crepes with Strawberry scoop & lots of chocolate!

I only eat the white chocolate,
nom nom.


fat lumps of noms!


I realised that we seldom pose for pictures!
faint!

So many candid pics!




the latecomer! =p

Mich random giggling


Me: "Got so funny ma?"

So full and sleepy already!



Present time!

The braces girl birthday!



Steph is really falling asleep liao!



yay! Bag in Teal.

everyone: The bag is BLUE!
me: NOO, TEAL!!!



Unglam picture of me, 
trying to convince them it's TEAL!


Refused to give up, continues to show them the color in shady area.
See! It's teal!



Mich having gastric


This one super act cute, HAHA!



No comments: