feed

Sunday, September 30, 2012

We work so hard to live each day



I like to have my nails groomed,
or rather painted.

It's true that I rarely leave them "naked".

In fact, after the discovery of gelish nails, 
my nails haven't seen light.

Last week's nails:



Ikea last weekends!

Run a couple of errands last week, 
and buying a table was one of it.

I was previously using my laptop on a chair,
and then seated on the floor ._.

Bei does that too, 
and so, we finally decided a table is it.


Love Ikea's ice cream,
cos it's fun and cheap!



Mad cheap table,
which is I think less than $50.

We are so cheapo!



How do u eat ice cream?
I licked up all the ice cream before munching the cone. ^ ^


Bei's Mummy's birthday,
super atas cake cos she's worth it.




Bei,
Thank you for working like a dog 
so that you can marry me.

Sighs.

I need money to drop down from the sky.



No comments: