feed

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kiki's Birthday Celebration *inserts strawberry icon*


I've known Kiki for a super long time already.

Sighs,
we are all aging *mad scared of aging now*


Anyway, not sure if u remember?

But I dined at Lenas before with Bei and blogged about it.
That's when I found out that they do customized pizza.

You can write a personal message on the pizza!
Of course not too long because the chef will be using ingredients i.e. capsicum to "write".

So, I thought that was a great idea!
a HAPPY BIRTHDAY pizza for Kiki,
instead of the traditional cake *yawns, boring!*

So, everyone agreed on the venue, Bugis
and when I tried to make a booking and ask for the pizza over the phone,
the staff told me they do not have it anymore!

WHAT DO U MEAN U DO NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE!
ok, I panicked.

Then, the staff said other outlets may have.

So, I had to call the other outlets -.- one by one!

but I called like crazy and NO ONE picks up the phone!!
#!#@#$#@$ 
Angry!!!

So, I went online to email the customer service, blah blah blah.
Thank goodness their customer service is AWESOME!

Got back to me quickly and even help me book etc.

So I am very PLEASED.
Great service is great service!


Kiki, you like anot?
We got put in effort one! LOL

Actually, deep down, I quite apologetic towards the customer service 
because I was pretty rude and demanding (I panic what!)
yet they so nice and replied and even CALLED me. *teary eyes*

And when I went to the NEX outlet, 
everyone so polite and nice and treat us like king and queens.

I think they must have been notified of the danger, LOL, whatever!

Anyway,
please go and eat at Lenas!
Their interior mad nice (can take a lot of photos), and children friendly as well  (they have this kids' corner).

please go spend there!
food is nice too!
good for gathering!

Cam-whore while waiting for Mr Kiki

Bei's skiing picture *awwww*


We were changing seats to test the lighting for picture taking!
._.




Babi's tongue is W shaped.
Alien!!



I am a good photographer!

All the pictures that she took for me, all cannot make it one!


Random insert of outfit of the day #ootd
Room is very messy, I know!

Too many thing, too small a room.



Minions!
MAD cute!

Wanted to buy the unicorn *it's so fluffy, i wanna die!*
but too small a plushie so got the minion instead :)


Balding minion -.-




Man has a new friend.



Thin crust pizza.


Group picture with minion,
we are so childish but we don't care.


Birthday boy cutting the birthday cake, I mean, birthday pizza!





Platter to feast,
suggested by Babi the glutton.


My favourite.



Cheese balls, that aint very nice!


Pork Ribs,
which I dont know how to appreciate since I dislike pork.


Fish,
me love fish!


Chix Wings,
that's very yummy but imagine the calories.


Cheese is the best sauce ever,
but it makes one fat.

eat first, diet later.


Black pepper sauce


Tartar sauce


Chili


This tea is awesome!
SO DAMN REFRESHING AND THE ICE CREAM, BEST COMBINATION!!!

I shared one jug with Babi,
but in the end, not enough to drink (haha!) so ordered another jug! -.-




Nom nom.


Full and satisfied!




Kiki, hope u enjoyed! ^ ^


No comments: