feed

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

swipe the card



Picture to entice u to read on,
or would a picture of me entice u even more?
LOL

Outfit of the day!
#ootd


Wanted to wear this out which I stole from baby sister 
but Bei forbid it cos it's too transparent,
which you obviously can't see from this picture.



Struggled so hard to get a picture of him!


Yes, me driving!


Oh my, is that my ARM?
that is huge!!!


I haven't drove for a long long time.
So, I'm a little scared and ok, just scared.
#fml


Spot my hello kitty behind! ^ ^


Actually, this is how I look when I drive, geez!
#fml fml fml


Apple-shopping!


Macbook Pro, for the pro.


Impossible to take a proper picture!!!!
SCREAMS!


I love this picture
because Bei looks so fatty here. LOL


His new work toy!


Have u watched Ted?
It's sooo funny and made me cried.
-.-


Hello Kitty says HELLO!



Old Town toast for supper!
FEED ME WELL.
#growfat&die



Bei's food


Not very nice though.


Open the toy,
so here it is.


Comes with free casing,
and Bei chose hot pink cos he is secretly gay.




This came free too!
I haven't use it though, there aint any instructions on how to use it. -.-


I'm so hungry now,
I can't think,
crap diet.

No comments: