feed

Monday, September 17, 2012

Puffs reunion after what seems like the longest time!


Called up to fix a last minute IPL session,
totally inspired by Babi & Jie-min!

Haven't been going for almost 9months,
the thought of taking train to town just to get a 30mins treatment isn't helping.


Cam-whoring, as usual!


Chillax over drinks!


Everyone whipped out their gadget and start keeping updated. lol



Jie-mi busy texting her other half.

Babi & me cam-whore like crazy~!



We seriously need to do something about our eye bags. 0.0





same poses, different expressions



My eye bags, oh my tian, take them away!



Apple shots!
slurps!

But theirs a bit, ok, I mean very diluted.
MEH


But they make good pictures.




empty, empty, drink up!




Cant eat until we have taken picture of these yummies!
Sausages, my favorite!



Babi's expression is CLASSICccc!!!


SEE!! Yums!
Glorious Food!





We probably took like 100 pictures, with the same pose
but amazingly different expressions!






So sleepy already!!



This is my favorite picture! LOL
FAT face!

No comments: