feed

Saturday, June 30, 2012

early bird gets the worm

it's 6:30 am now in the morning, and I have not slept.

okay, I did sleep yesterday evening at about 7pm till 3am this morning.
Bei had to drag me outta bed to remove my contact lens and make up 
(yah, I always sleep with make up still on, tsk tsk!)

we waited for McDonalds' brekkies to be available,
and finally brekkie's delivered to doorstep at 4:30am +.

Was too hungry and greedy, thus I ordered way too much than I can eat. geez.
on top of that, if you pay by standard chartered credit card, 
you can get free delivery with min purchase of SGD 22.

We're addicts of McDonalds, totally!

watched some dramas and Bei's off to work and I still cant get to sleep.
Bei's gonna nag at me if he knows I am still on the computer now.

OKAY BEI, IF U ARE READING THIS,
I AM GOING TO SLEEP NOW!
MUACKS!
WORK HARD EARN MONEY GIVE ME! LOL

No comments: