feed

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sammie & Nick's Wedding

I had revision class from morning till noon,
then I chiong to Sammie & Nick's wedding like a ninja!
^_^



Thankfully, it was near home.
No traffic jams, I like!

Unflattering picture, taken by Bei. -.-
I looked so pale??!?!!


There were so many weddings going on at Expo!
Bei & I walked into the wrong wedding, haha!

Called Baby Sah and found her with her red lipstick.

We were there early so snapped shots like cam-whore bitches.






Wedding favours, matching keychains.


I must say, the food they served at Expo is not bad.
We ate so so much, we almost explode, literally!
Some of our friends couldn't make it, so it was one table for 5 eaters!
Imagine how much we ate!



May you guys stay happy and loving forever! :)

Sammie looking exceptionally good that night! :)
and Nick with make-up (heh!).

I always believe that the reason why we have our wedding banquet held, 
it is for the old folks in the family.

Nowadays, there are an increasing number of couples that wants to do away with the wedding banquet because they find it a waste of money. I must admit I was one of them. I rather spend that money on honeymoon or renovation of house, etc. But this is once in a lifetime occasion and imagine, the joy of having all your family, relative and friends gathering and simply, being happy for you.

I believe every parent would want to see their kids walk down the red carpet!
As for money wise, you can always earn it, isn't it?
But how long do you have your parents or even grandparents with you?
the price of them smiling ear to ear? 
Priceless!

See how much the old folks enjoy themselves!

Didn't have a proper photo of Sammie's friends, because all the proper photos are in Baby Sah's camera and she always never share! lol.

Just have to show you a glimpse of Sammie's childhood friend, 
who flew all the way from Aussie, just to attend the wedding! 
How sweet is that!
  

Us again, except that I look fat immediately after all that gluttony






No comments: