feed

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Celebration!

Birthday Celebration!

Super outdated, but here it is. :)


#ootd
Outfit of the day,
mad rush from crazy hateful overloaded work.

My eye infection is really bad, ignore it for about a week and finally, consulted a doctor!
The eye drop that I was given is so awesome and effective! ^ ^



Photos, photos!
Yes, I am the highlight of the day (ha!)

So hungry, I wanna faint already!


I have been abusing the bracelet/bangle thingy recently.
It seems to match my every outfit.





All of us!
Qian, Sah, Poon, Lala!






Poon anyhow throw things on me, smacks'

YAY!
Mega huge ass memory to store all my dramas!











This looks way way too different from the pic in the Menu! :(

Strawberry cake, my fav!






Thanks so much!
I love you chicks! Muacks!

No comments: