feed

Friday, June 22, 2012

Her World Wedding Fair @ Expo

I had my pre-wedding photoshoot at Taiwan by Romantic Life,
which was good. good. good.

But the problem with signing up with overseas bridal package (Taiwan) especially for Romantic Life
is that they do not have a boutique in Singapore.

Thus, you will have to engage another bridal studio for the actual day/wedding.
#moneyflyaway

It is true that it may costs more,
I mean the total overall. 

So, if u think that "Ahh, Taiwan package is cheaper", then think again.
But for me, I never regret.
It may be more expensive but I guess this is once in a lifetime experience, so why not if u can afford it?

Anyway, I went hunting to engage a good and economical (ok, i mean dirt cheap! LOL) 
bridal studio for my actual day of wedding.

Bei & I planned to go to the Wedding Fair @ Expo, 
followed by Tanjong Pagar (heard there are a lot of boutiques there!)
We didn't expect to sign up on that day actually.
Aiya, we always don't expect to sign up but always ended up, walking in then sign this and sign that.
damn.

So so so,
my story is so long!
So, I signed up with this boutique for actual day only for S$1,600.

Package consists of:
1 Wedding Gown
1 Chinese Kua
1 Evening Dress
1 set guy suit (white)
1 guy suit (for dad)
Car decor
Make Up (Trial, Morning, Night)
Corsage

In the end, I realised that the boutique I signed up with is the boutique my sister used previously -.-"

#ootd (outfit of the day!)

My lazy bf, refuses to get out of bed.


Nagged like crazy to ask him to get up, before I succumbed and lie down next to him 
#pigs 

Loads of freebies from Her World. Yay!


There was a furniture exhibition going on as well, so we went to take a look at the beds.

Before we stepped in, we said to just look look only.
Sighs, in the end, also sign for a bed!
Oh my tian 
#money all gone!

Anyway, our new bed is organic de oh! HOHO!
no springs inside the bed, i like! :)

This is how our bed looks like:

The 2 of us really cannot go walk walk shop shop, 
always ended up buying alot of things,
unplanned!!!!

No comments: