feed

Monday, June 04, 2012

Wedding Bells

Remember that I flew to Manila to attend my friend's wedding?
I attended their wedding held in Singapore too.

The groom (Kenny) is Bei's very good friend. They knew each other since Secondary School and have been very good friends ever since. Play truant, spending all the money on lan gaming, that was their childhood. 

The bride (Haidee) dated Kenny for years and she is one of the sweetest person I've known. Both Kenny & Haidee played such good hosts when we were at Manila. Their family and friends were very welcoming and kind to us. *cries buckets*


Orchard Hotel 


Our Table



Table Gifts, cute!



Baby Sah & Me! 
(Baby, I want the photossss!!!!!!!!!)


Finally, snapshots of the couple!!!



That is Kenny's bff,
who teared while giving a speech.


May they live happily ever after! :)

Outfit of the day: 

Loving my pom pom shoulder dress from Taiwan, which Bei said looked like a retard ._.





No comments: