feed

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dreams Reading

I'm not sure if you have these dreams,
but one of my usual dreams is tooth falling out.

So, being curious, I googled it
and found that that it's pretty common!


They have like one thousand and one interpretations, from positive interpretations to negative interpretations.
I guess, depending on whether you are an optimistic or pessimistic, 
then you just choose the interpretation you like.

There were a lot of comments to all these dreams reading, mostly are 
"I dreamt that one tooth came out then all teeth started to drop, I know how you feel, I have the same dream, etc..."

The general interpretation:

Dreams featuring teeth falling out are indicators of important life changes. When you dream about teeth falling out, it often symbolizes challenging emotions that tend to come up during significant times of transition.

Here are 5 keys to interpreting your dream:
  • Dreams about teeth falling indicate times of change and feeling of loss
  • Positive meanings: starting something new, period of growth and development
  • Negative meanings: insecurity, ambivalence, cost of inaction or compromising
  • Teeth falling are dream symbols of a costly compromise, lack of balance in your life
  • Intensity of the emotions in the dream are a reflection of tension felt in life

Most of the sites are saying that if you have such a dream, it is usually due to insecurities, afraid of losing something important in your life.

I think all the mad rush last minute studying is driving me insane,
just let me pass and move on please!!!





No comments: