feed

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Sat out with Baby Sah


Started the day mad early,
with a massage cum mask.


after the massage, so sleepy and hungry!


Mirror, mirror on the wall.

good hair legs day

My legs look so good here.
In real life, it's not! argh! ._.

yes, the bracelet again,
I have been abusing it too much,
over-using it! ;p


See the ribbon shopping bag?
That's my favourite buy of the day!
Can't wait to show you one day :)


I'm such a camho!

@ Cotton On's fitting room,
and boy, there have glorious beach wear. lol.
MUST BUY!!!
for my next year's Maldives trip.
haha, buy one year in advance *hide face*

Madly in love with bright orange now!
By the way, this is just SGD 5!!
MAD CHEAP!!
I'm going to look so good in my Maldives pictures!

White to go with my new pink bikini.
oh ya, the above orange one is to go with my black bikini.
OH YAY!!!

this is SGD 10.
price wise, okay okay.
but it makes me look so skinny so ah, BUY!


Shopped at 313 and even tried on gowns.
Kind of regretting signing up bridal package!!!
Can just buy off the rack for 400-500 bucks!!

I think I will look for something like that from the bridal studio.
simple.





No comments: