feed

Friday, June 01, 2012

TAIWAN - DAY 7 (LAST!!!)

This marks the end of our trip!
We hang out nearby our hotel.
The hotel even offered to cater a van to bring us to the airport..Awwww!

Found this small cosy place that is only open for Brekkie!




Why the packaging also can be so cute? pink whale!



























My chicken + egg sandwich, super delicious! Regretted only finding this shop on our last day! :(


Was extremely full already and headed back to the hotel to wait for our ride. 

Bei was busy settling his work stuffs and there was still some time left. So, I walked to my favourite food store nearby myself, in the rain, JUST TO EAT THIS *don't know what it's called but it is like a roti prata but u can choose the ingredients to put in* cheese egg prata. It is so nice, the cheese melts onto the egg and then onto the prata, so every bite u take, u will have a little cheese, a little egg and a little prata which is AWESOME!!!

BUT...I was greedy and when they asked if I would like veggie in there, I said YES!
The veggie is not nice :( 
meh, it has a perfumed smell, so sad



Snacks to munch on the plane and for kids back home!



 Long queue just to check in








He refused to take a proper picture, so sad that I have to go back to Singapore!



Bei so spoilt!

Wearing the couple tee - Girlfriend that I bought on the trip with my ex-colleagues! Sighs, don't think we can ever do that again together! 

Waiting to set off, nothing to do, so kept trying to get a proper picture!


Watching sunset on the plane, ah so romantic~



Snap, snap and snap!


This sweet is so delicious!!! Anyone going to Taiwan? HELPPPP me buyyy!!!

Taste like grape mentos but 1000000 times better!

lol, just have to show u one more pic of the sun!

That's all for Taiwan!
Will blog and show you my pre-wedding photos! hehe! stay tune!!!






No comments: