feed

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Avalon @ MBS


It's PARTY time!

Finally, some fun time with my colleagues :)

HENS NIGHT!!!


Driving into MBS.


Camho #1
I think I'm so sick of the fringe pinned up hairstyle!
I miss my fringe!


How can we party with an empty stomach?
We had dinner @ Ding Tai Fung.
I have been dining there so frequently these days.





Ginger with soy sauce is a must for xiao long bao, you too?



So hungry and looking at erm..the pepper? -.-


Everyone is addicted to "Draw Something" iphone game,
which I got bored after 2 weeks.





Chocolate with red bean xiao long bao, on the house! :)
Very special taste, lol.


Yellow jacket, that I can't seem to get enough of.



Shopped around MBS as it was still too early to party.






There!
This is it!

The so-called floating club, Avalon.




Everyone wants a picture. ^ ^

This is my boss, who has left.
She is so so so so nice! :(


TA-DAHHHH~
This is the bride-to-be!
She is glowing with joy!


me! me! me!



It looks so much nicer down here than up there!


Every girl gonna have one, at least.


It was late but still so many people around.

Cool, eh?


Naise!


We entered and was pretty clueless, because none of us have been to Avalon.
So, I went to ask the waitress for a table who referred me to the manager.

We got a table, right smack in front of the dance floor, oh goody!
Drink, Dance, go back and drink and dance and drink and dance!

LOL


Love the superb service they gave.
The manager assigned 1 waitress to attend to us the whole night.
In the end, we had not only 1 waitress, but also 1 waiter.

AHHH! SHIOK!



The waiter's service is FA BU LOUS!
He even offered to help us take pictures.
Aww, so naise!


Lighted candle for the birthday girl~

Ginger ale is a must for me!


Me and the bride to be, still glowing!



I think my boss is HIGH here already!
haha! She is so spontaneous! I miss her! :(







Camho #2
^ ^

Definitely my choice, heh!
Martell, yum yum.




Champagne











I'm so mean, I know! haha!
But love this picture!



No comments: