feed

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Time Machine, went back in time

I'm backing up all my photos and what's not in my new external hard disk 
(birthday present! Thanks, Qian, Laura and Poon!!!)

In the midst of doing it, I'm looking at some of the pictures that were taken way back in time.

This was taken in 2009, with my ex-colleagues
whom I have grown so close with,
whom I have travelled with,
whom I have bitched together with.

I looked so young! Aiyo!
Jamie with her as over cut fringe, as usual.
Pey Hua with her black hair back then.
Me, with my golden hair (tsk tsk!)
Xin Ying with her old school specs.

Time flies, we grow up older and some moved on








I still have so many pictures of Raymond, Qiu Qiu, Chin Chin, etc etc!!!
I'm smiling like a silly fool looking at those crazy photos!!!

AWwwww, miss u all much! 





No comments: