feed

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Temptations awaits

Booody TEMPTED


Goodness!

SUDDENLY,
everyone wants to hang out with me.
seriously.



dont ask me out!!
HAHA
i will "satisfy" you all once exams end!


Just yesterday alone, i have received msgs from Ministry of Sound and Arena.


and MANY msgs to go club!

especially LAURA AND XIAO QIAN!!!


hahahah!

tempted until mad.



babes, i will be the one pestering you all EVERYDAY after exams!!

the other day, laura called and asked


laura: "oie, angie, damn siah la, wanna go shopping?!"

me: "i gonna give tuitions eh"

laura:"after ur tuition la!"

me:"dont want! have to study la"

laura:" haiz, ok lo.."


laura:"....bubble tea....shopping....very long never spend $....
wah, dont noe wat qian is doing, so long never meet le.....blah blah blah"


me:"ya man.......talk non stop..."


laura:"eh, tonight wanna go club?"


me:"STUDY LA! dont want!"


laura:" oh, ok lo"


continue to chit chat about nonsense


shortly, laura said "eh, tml wanna go out?"


me:" DONTTTT WANNNTTTT!"


seriously, this girl doesnt give up!
HAHA!

she even called me up yesterday AGAIN to tempt me!
"eh, tomorrow public holiday eh, then tonight never meet u, like very weird eh, not used to it"
(cos we always club the night before public holiday)


me: "-_____________-"
dont tempt me!!!

Ended the call after 40 mins! (yes,we r such chatter-box!)


THEN GUESS WHAT!

my mobile's msg tone rang


"tml public,chiong?"
(translation: tommorow public hol, tonight club?)


FROM XIAO QIAN!!!


GROAN!

cant escape from them!

HAHA!

babes!
You cant imagine how difficult it is,
NOT MEETING U ALL!


no more crapping, drinking, bitching, dancing, gossiping, making fun, etc!
MISS U ALL LOADS la!



p.s: i was really super tempted last night to go party with you all man!
sob!

OIE, 23rd MAY!
MARK DOWN THE DATE!
MEET UP!!!
Yesterday was BB litien's bday! :)


Chatted with her on the phone last night,
catching up, etc.

bb, its unbelievable,
no matter how long we last chatted,
or how long we last met,
the bond is still there.



23rd May,
im dating you with laura and qian!


We haven seen u for ages!
still remember the times, i forcely ask u all to pose!
HAHA



so silly! =p


But we were so happy then.


Sighs



No comments: