feed

Friday, May 30, 2008

never satisfied

just gotten a 1min phone call from bebe from taiwan

"hey, i shopped the WHOLE day, looking for your stuffs!"

"oh, so what did u get? (in a so bored tone, result from bad mood)"

"one outerwear! (still as excited)"

"huh, only 1? that means u quite lousy hoh? (in the most siah voice i can attempt)"

"ok, i left $9 in my calling card, cant talk for long, call you tml, take care"

"............"


I NEED SOMEONE TO FIGHT WITH ME!
stupid bebe is enjoying himself in taipei
(and surrounded with all the sizzling hot taiwanese babes),
while im stuck in this boring island.

did i mention that he said he went to this wholesale market,
and "oh, if you are here, you confirmed spent thousands!"

BLOOD BOIL!

not exactly happy on hearing that especially when im stuck in front of my pc,
doing online shopping and NOTHING TO BUY AT ALL.

and all i had today,
was bread and ice-cream!

gonna check out my weighing scale tml.

MAYBE
some food will cheer me up.

Off to get some milk(which i bought this noon!) and bread (again!)

please grant me some happy vibes!

No comments: