feed

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Barbies and Kens



"hey angie, what time are you leaving your house?"


"6pm!"


"i come and drive you lo"


HAPPINESS!


Suppposed to meet jerm at 6.10pm at my house,
it dragged to 6.20pm
and when i finally made my grand appearance,
it was 6.45pm!
(jerm is so nice! not a single hint of irritation!)




BLAME IT ON THE DAMN MOSQUITOS
that feasted on me during my exams period.




Imagine me applying all sorts of cream,
from my DIOR whitenering face cream to baby powder and MORE cream(s),
all in an attempt to conceal 10 mosquitos bites!


DAMN UGLY la,
my legs!





okie, back to topic.




Gena, gracie, sammie and baby jo was all waiting at the nearby train station to hitch a ride
(sorry oh, made u all wait and wait!)

Pictures UP!

Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar
Super long Q when we reached.
But surprisingly, Q was moving at a constant speed (lol, so mathematically sound)



Gena and I made use of the waiting time to CAM-whore
while grace and sam "sneaked" off to get my cake~



She prefers NON-flash
(i dont like! i look soooo YELLOW!)


Gimme my FLASH!
LOL
See, can see my blusher!
pink pink one!




me and sammie, who is as fair as snow!




Gracie, who recently bought an Agnes B necklace!
(grace! the damn Agnes B bag that i wanna is GONE from the store!!!
and i swear there's alot more designs for their necklaces! im like almost a die-hard fan!)



my boobies cum baby cum 2nd BF :)





BARBIES alert
(to the other barbies who cant make it cos of exams, fret not!
Meet up on the next bday - STEVIE!)

Kens
(totally slipped my mind to take pictures with you all man!)


sah, gena, me, gracie, sammie


ALWAYs camera-ready!




non-stop snapping!




Yummilicious!



HAHA, this pic totally capture my happiness at that very special moment!




PRESENTS!




Kimmidoll Treasure Chest (given by jerm)


OIE, jerm!

NEXT TIME NEED TO BUY A BIGGER ONE LEH..


HAHAHAHAH!



I sorted out my accessories


necklaces,


rings,


bracelets,

etc.

TOO MANY la!

I tink cant fit in!!!



but still, im heart pretty red and black jappy dolls.


do you know?

im very into CUTE jappy stuffs

(sighs, but im already 22!)



THANKS everyone!

Friends, I dont need many but a few .

and you sum up that few.

LOVE LOVE!

No comments: