feed

Friday, May 09, 2008

TOTAL BITCH


I'm damn pissed!!!

hello,
for $10 000,

the least you can do is print me ALL MY NOTES!
and not, for me to find them online
and PANIC

freaking 37pages of solutions!
and there's a lot more others as well, I'm sure.
unwillingly, i switched on my printer.




only to realise,

NO black ink!




If it's on Acrobat Reader,

i cant possibly print it in other colors, right?
erm, cos you cant change the color of the fonts, etc, right?
(i dont know man, TELL ME!)




im damn goon (lousy) in such stuffs la.
i consoled myself,
by only copying down some of the theory solutions.

Even if i print all freaking 37pages,
i dun think i have the time nor energy to skim thru' all of it
(like HELLO, i have a life one!)
not like some other kiasu people,
read every single shit!


its all thanks to you all,
you NERDS!


you know,
we can collude and slack and get the same average marks.


But YOU,
given the incentive to cheat by studying harder to get higher marks,
caused the cartel to fail.
(ECONS collusion theory blah blah)


even when im blogging,
one part of me has already succumb to econs.


i used to think scientists are the most intelligent.
Cos i can never understand what they are yakking about.

now,
i think economists are the most intelligent ones.
ok, lets find one to date.
maybe, it will help in my econs.

LOL

ok,i better start copying the
"The purpose of the Framework is to assist........"


CRANKY! 0.0

No comments: