feed

Sunday, May 25, 2008

a picture speaks a thousand words?

"BARBIES AND KENS" birthday celebration

still awaiting pictures from gracie, sah and gena!

GIMME MY PICTURES!
haha!

not much picture in my camera,
COS
i totally need to get a new cam!!!

IT fair,
when r u coming!

HUmPTTTTttttt...
hate it when i have the lousiest gadget!

Imagine all the barbies whopping out their chic and savvy camera,
while i quietly whopped out my chic but not savvy one.

:(

okie, what am i rambling on?

my point is
I WANT TO HAVE THE BEST!

HAHA

my camera seems to work better at night man.

No pictures yet on the birthday,
but u wouldnt mind the after-party pictures right?

Stay tuned!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My another yet so funny convo with bebe:


"hey, i dunoo what to buy for you eh, from taiwan?"

"what do u want ah?"

"i want the largest HELLO KITTY you can find"

"HUH! crazy ah, cannot la, cannot bring in SG one..
They will think there's drugs inside the kitty and cut open it.."

-__-

"BLUFF ME ONE! you scared lose face right?!!!"



and yet another one...


""eh, i dunoo what to buy for you lei?"

"if never buy anything, u dun blame me hoh"

"WHAT! u dn buy anything for me, i will KILL u!"

"but hoh, heard here nothing to buy one lor"

"you think i stupid ah! ROARS!"

-_____-



and yes, another...
(after steeping outta the examinations hall for my LAST paper!)


"what to buy for you ah"

"just buy some clothes lor, skirts, shorts, bags, etc..."

"huh...how i know what kind of clothes u like?"

"I SAID ALREADY WHAT! the lesser cloth, the better!
and u noe me for so long,
u dunoo my style of dressing MEH!
moreover,
i look good in ANYTHING.
so u buy EVERYTHING."

"eh! (suddenly gotten so excited), the cup noodles here is super nice and special lei..."

"i buy back for you hor?"

"SUDDEN BLOOD RUSH PLUS BLOOD BOIL"

"EXCUSE ME, ive been eating maggi mee for the longest time in my life,
now u still want to buy cup noodles for me?!!!
You wan me to become 40KG ah!!!"

"my exams JUST ENDED OK!
im not going to eat anymore SHITTY food!
GOOD FOOD, here i come!"

"you know hor(simply ignoring what ive said), the cup noodles have meat inside one lei..
REAL meat lei...etc etc etc....yakked non stop about MEAT"

-________________________-

*feel like stretching my hand into the phone, over to taiwan, and strangle him*


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ANYWAY,
im like real busy with i-dunnoo-what.

been sleeping for only 5-6hours per day!
goodness, worse than exams period.

No comments: