feed

Thursday, May 08, 2008

days WITHOUT mum

wash clothes

peg clothes

put clothes out to dry

boil water
(this is totally insane.
have to boil water TWICE in a day!
i don't remember drinking THAT much water!
yes, i use the electrical kind of kettle which keeps water warm blah blah,
but of course you have to top up water into it.
Imagine me carrying the "kettle" from the table to the tap TWICE A DAY!)

check out the weather every 5minutes
(ok, im damn kaisu!
SCARED that my painstakingly washed clothes will get caught in ANY downpour ma!)

keep clothes

fold clothes

nag at my little sister

"oie, switch off the light lei!"

"hey, wake up and study!!!"

"want me to pour a cup of milk for you?"

"what time already, still not bathing!!"

TRY stuffing all ELEVEN chapters of econs in your "hard disk" in seven days.

IMPOSSIBLE.

i took/going to take 8days.

Today is the 8th day.

KILL ME, please.

On a lighter and happier note,
I have been eating good this week.

Thanks to sis who cooked spag,
and bebe for the lunches!


p.s: bought 10 freaking clothes! tops! skirt! shorts!
OH shopping, i heart!

and did i mention,
my jacket is on the way to me!


HURRY UP AND MAIL OUT MY JACKET!<br>
cant wait!!
=p

No comments: