feed

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank You!

amazing.






for one who doesnt check friendster on a regular basis,


i started doing so recently.





simply cos im too eng eng (too much free time),


i have uploaded a whole load of NEW pictures onto friendster.





and this was what i found on my profile



why are you all so sweet?!

sighs.

I even received birthday messages from people that im not very close with,
and it touches my heart.

To me,
a mere birthday greeting tells me that you thought of me,
and that means alot to me.

bebe feels that birthday is just but another day,
but i beg to differ.

On your day,
you realised who has been watching the calendar.

even if those who were late,
you know you were once in their thoughts.

you know you meant something more than just a "useful" friend.

SIGHS

im off to think of what to wear!

something appropriate and yet not too conserved,
for tuition
and
a meet up with my long long time ex-colleagues!

to be exact,
my FIRST job actually.

you wouldnt guess where ive worked before!

No comments: