feed

Thursday, May 29, 2008

bad mood, maybe

sullen.

"why"

"what happened"

"I DUNOO"

"HAHAHAHA"

actually,
it all boils down to

1. Shitty phone call with a GF

2. i haven had one SATISFIED night of dancing

that aside.



Met up with poony, hui may, lucas and jo (who came after work)

women are extremely indecisive,
i tell you.

Last week, we decided on Clarke Quay.
and early this week, poony changed it to Siglap
(cos she gonna work the very nexy day)

After much chilling (just me and poony) at Siglap,
with wine and booze,
we all decided on Clarke Quay shortly after Lucas and Huimay reached.

Drove poony back home to change,
and all the way to the other part of Singapore,
just so to have the OH SO FAMOUS crabs at Ang Mo Kio
(Sadly, no pictures!
lil sister is away in China with my camera)

they are REALLY delicious,
the CREAMY crabs!

TOTALLY!

but hoh, damn difficult to eat la.
So hard to bite and all.

Shall not digress,
but imagine "bees" flying all round and falling onto me.

while all the other customers continue to eat
(oblivious to the "bees"),
and me, freaking out.

headed to Pump Room, finally.
the live band is really good.

LYCHEE MARTINI,
what else.

it was kinda outta place, though.
Cos only poony and I danced,
while the rest sat down.

-_-"


Wanna to head for Dhl O,
but oh wells,
remembered that women are indecisive?

yes,
in the end,
HOME.

I needed some happenings in my life,
it dawned onto me.

enough of clubs/bars hopping.

SIGHS



where's the fun?
just where has it gone to?



Exams' over,
and im totally bored/packed with tuitions.

I need to fix more tuitions,
keep myself busy.


p.s: i get super irritated when im bored/free.



MAYBE,
i just need bebe to come back.

so that there's someone that i can pick a fight with,
without worrying that he will bear a grudge against me.


:(


SIGHHsssssssss

No comments: