feed

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mad about LV

stepped into LV boutique with bebe and another friend

itching just to buy something,
this little handbag caught my eye

(the shape is somewhat the same,
design is different.)


was looking and touching the handbag,
and bebe said "like ah? buy lo."



As usual, itching to spend $$, i called for the sales person.
Told her that im getting it
and pass her my card for payment.

When she's out of sight,
bebe asked "eh, why u use your debit card? why never use cash?"

then i went "HUH? crazy! $1010 leh, why would i have that much cash with me?"


bebe: "but your card has the campus logo, like student liddat"


me: *rolls eyes* (im a student WHAT)


bebe: "later they dun accept"


me: "dun accept! i complain and scold them! INSIDE GOT $$ one ok!"
(not as if i no money!)
ANGRY!



Shortly, the sales girl came back and asked if i have other cards/cash?

i was DAMN IRRITATED la!

"HUH, what do u mean? this card doesnt work?"

and you know wat she said?
"oh, you got not enough money in your account izzit?"


my face TURNED BLACK!
(tried so hard to think and think, i have a few K in the account,
what did i spend on, till there's not enough money to buy this $1010 LV bag!)


think and think, but cant think of where i spent my $$ and i start to panic a little.

my face changed to RED color.

did i mention, i cut my finger too? and it was bleeding non stop.
So there i was, trying to think and stop my bleeding,
while bebe and fren happily browsing other stuffs at the other side of the boutique.


the end,


....





I WOKE UP!
IT WAS A DREAM!


THANK GOD!
if not, super throw face la!

No comments: