feed

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Our Wedding, 8th Dec 2012 (Part 5)



Bei fulfilling his loving husband role,
helping me remove the veil.


Baby Sah, fulfilling her bridesmaid role,
helped me changed into the Chinese Traditional Kua.

Photo-bombed by Weihan =.=


If you are interested, 
my gowns and kua are from Bridal Concepts.

They are located at Liang Sean Street (Bugis).

I wasn't very worried about finding the perfect white gown actually.

Bei's mum is quite particular about the kua.
So when Bei & I go scouting for bridal boutiques,
the first question we ask is 
"Can we take a look at your kua?"

and more questions about the kua goes on and on:
"The kua is just using threads?"
 "Do u have those with beads sewn on it?"

In this case, I signed up for Bridal Concepts 
because of the kua they have.

And when I was signing up & paying,
it suddenly occurred to me that this is the same bridal boutique my sister had.

=.=





If u wanna wear kua,
remember to always go for the most Kua Chang one (exaggerating one)
so that they will look good in photos.

If not, you will just end up looking like a red boring walking ang pow.

 



No comments: