feed

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beyond young at heart!



When you're married, 
you have nothing much to do.

Neither was there much money to spend.
thus the weekends are Bei's slogging for $
and weekdays are mine, my dog life!

Anyway, we haven't been going out for a long time.
So, we really or rather Bei really wanna have "some activities".

So, we were lying in bed brain-storming what we could do.
In the end, we asked Bei's sister & brother-in-law out for dinner.

That's the best we could,
dinner.

MEH, we have became so boring!

This is totally unrelated, 
BUT LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY RILAKKUMA BACKPACK IS!





My left cuddle and right cuddle in the car, ahhh shiok!!


Ok, just one more photo!!!
MAD CUTE!!!


Sorry, I found another picture and it's too cute not to share, so here goes in your face!


Itacho Sushi,
our all time favorite for not so expensive yet good quality food!



Bei's brother in law and sister!


$0.40 for Salmon with Soy Sauce Sushi!!

Even though I'm not a fan of it,
I just can't help ordering it every time we eat here!


Curry Tofu something....
lol, can't remember!


Cheese!


Mini fried fish biscuit and puffer fish!

The puffer is naise!!! 
It tastes like Ba Kua :)




I can't do without this!!

NOMS NOMS!!



$0.40 sushi on the right!


California handroll which is one of the usual that we always order!


Salmon belly sushi on the right, ordered a couple of pieces 
but greedy Bei gobbled them down even before I could snap a photo. =.=


Chawamushi,
I'm not a fan of Itacho's chawamushi cos I find it rather bland.

But they have this seasonal scallop chawamushi
and Bei forced me to order which was yes, a disappointment.

Scallops fresh but why their chawamushi so bland. 
meh....


THIS IS MAD NICE!!!

Fried scallop with mentaiko inside!!!

Bei and I love mentaiko!!!!



MY BACKPACK WHY SO KAWAIIII!!!!





Oh ya, I went to the Itacho @ Changi Airport.

I guess that's the only place I dared to bring my bag out, lol.


CAN't WAIT FOR FEB AND I WILL BE GOING TO THE AIRPORT FOR A FLIGHT!!!

^ ^

Anyway, 
will post about my drastic hair change soon!

mwah!


No comments: