feed

Saturday, January 19, 2013

So, I cut my long hair



For the wedding,
I left my hair alone for the longest time.

There wasn't even a trim.

I had mega-long hair 
and some guests at the wedding even asked if I was using a wig.

 


This is the BEFORE photo.


Not sure if you could really see the length
cos I was hunching.

But it is that long that everytime I shit,
I worry for my hair.

Most unglam thing to say on blog,
but you get the drift how long it is, right? ^ ^


Babi & I, feeling excited and yet a little scared!

I know I can trust my hair in Kason's hands,
but having cut it short like really short is eating me inside.


Babi wanted a trim only,
but Kason said to cut it short.

I think that's his discreet way of saying
"you need to cut off your maggi mee"
LOL

Babi permed her hair previously at another salon,
and I've been referring her hair to maggi mee.


Spot spaghetti and maggi mee at the ends.

She's so gonna kill me for saying this, lol.
But I am a honest friend kay!!!


Babi having her haircut,
and pouting at the same time!

 


That's Kason.
You can get your haircut by him at Twister (Tampines 1).


Babi looking like a primary school kid.


Me!

Drastic change?


I need to go buy shaping make up man!
Shape the nose, the chin, sighs...
and also watch 1000 you tube videos on how to do it!


Eye make up too, damn.




This is Babi,
who claims to be wearing make up.

Obviously, not.

Someone please tell her to be more generous with the make up please!



Me feeling awkward with no hair around my neck,
it feels a little cold.

Meh.



Please tell me that I look younger now,
because Bei's niece said I look like a mother now.

 



Should I dye my hair RED?
Babi said that I will look ah lian =.=

Bei is encouraging me to dye my hair though,
for the first time!





No comments: