feed

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Romantic Life Photoshoot



Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

 


I love this picture!
So cute! 
^ ^ 

This picture is nice cos I look extra extra busty, lol.



Prince Charming 

Bei is really bad at posing,
the poor photographer kept complaining about his shit expression.





PLEASE LOOK AT MY LEGS!
lol, I'm a little obsessed about legs.




Take my heart




I was mad scared, thus the forced smile.






I like this picture too!

Please look at my slim legs again!
lol




I was smiling silly,
cos Bei was grumbling "wah so heavy! so heavy!".



I feel like a queen here.



This photo, we printed onto our matching Iphone cases.

I'm using the case with his face and he's using the case with my face.
When place together, it's a complete picture!
(just like how we complete each other's life, awww, so mushy!)

*goosebumps!*




Love the coral gown!





Then, the make up artist decided to give me 2 big buns.

I told her before that I dont like those 1 big bun kind of hairstyle,
so I think she decided that I like it double instead.

which is sad.

SAD.

SAD


The view is nice,
but buns make me look BUN-faced.

haiz, big face problem.






We were told to dance,
and we really danced.

Very Fun!!


I was told to kick the gown.
Beach and gown doesn't go well.
The sand was all trapped in the gown,
it was mad heavy!!


Photo edited by Bei:



Bei's grumbling "wah what u eat! u so heavy! fat! fat! fat!"
...
"I think I sprained my back!"

And then it ended, so we cheered!


No, it hasn't ended!

We had to travel a little to the next destination.

Bei wanted the photos to have the FIR kind of feel,
the COOL file.

That's easy for him man, not smiling!

For me, I look like crap in photos if I don't smile!







If you like the photos, please click "like" below.  

No comments: