feed

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Full House ^ ^



This is a super-backdated post,
but here it is (heh!)

Met up with the bitches for dinner at Full House!

Saw so many friends' photos on Fb going to Full House
and so, here we are!




The menu is extra cute!

It even has a photo of the owner, apparently.
















Pretty interiors,
perfect for photoshoots!


The choc-peppermint drink that I ordered,
which was such a disappointment!

It was ultra sweet like the person just literally pour whole glass of sugar syrup into it
and served it to me.

So sad,
how can a peppermint drink go so wrong?


Looks good but a total "I will turn diabetes" drink. :(


Mango drink which was sighs, another cup of sugar syrup!



If I remember correctly, this is honeydew milk or something,
not that it matters because yes, this is yet another glass of sugar syrup and a very big glass!

We all wanna cry and leave this lousy place already!



The spaghetti with extra prawns was just average.


TA-DAH

I think this is the one and only thing that can be eaten at Full House!
And this happens to be my order, thank goodness!


When the drinks and food fail you,
and you feel that your money is cheated,
what do u do?

TAKE LOADS OF PHOTOS WITH THE PICTURE PERFECT SET UP!

I'm still angry for paying for my peppermint drink and barely had 5 sips, argh!


Maybe I will consider having such a big birdcage in my house in the future.

That is if Bei works hard enough to give me a landed house. LOL!



Happy company beats the unsatisfied taste buds!






Whoever that took the below of photo is obviously not good at it

WHY SO YELLOW! =.=




Ending off with how everyone ends off,
taking a picture in the car.





The group's tiny bitch, lol.
We love you still though!!


Everything's nice at Full House
but seriously, I can't stop complaining about the DRINKS!!!

How can drinks go so wrong!?!?!

Anyway, doubt I will be ever going back!


No comments: