feed

Monday, December 31, 2012

Our Wedding, 8th Dec 2012 (Part 4)


OUTDOOR SHOOT & VID!




Us with the most experienced bridesmaid ever! :D



Photos taken by a very good paparazzi!


Thanks Qian so much for all these photos!!




I looked really desperate here, 
like desperating reaching for Bei's lips =.=

No, that is not a tummy.
It is the wire of the gown! 
 




Half-drunk bestman (LOL) helping La La across muddy grass patch.

I think I almost fell a couple of times!




Eyes opened or closed?




The wild bunch of guys throwing Bei in the air.

Bei was like this --->  


Resting from the Sun...






The photos are really superb!
Have a picture of everyone!

like REALLY!

 
Thanks, QIAN!!!



I wouldn't have posted the above picture.
BUT all the girlies behind look soooo good,
so for the first time I am posting such a "spastic me" photo.

 


No comments: