feed

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Our Wedding, 8th Dec 2012 (Part 7)



The night I walked down the red carpet with you,
in the presence of families and friends.


Eye candies at the reception.







Bei  catching up with friends.


Gena!!!
The travel-holic


I was at the suite, 
preparing.



No, I don't have a tummy.

Why is the wedding gown doing such injustice to me!?!


Mad tired already!!



Chiong-ing downstairs as it was way too late already.


Brothers having fun!


Baby Sah and Baby Sister.

My sisters all look so different =.=
but baby sister looks a bit korenish here?


I think you could very much guess who was holding on to my camera.

Baby Sah!
LOL.

When I was looking at the photos in my camera,
90% of the photos has her face! =.=





Alan, who helped to take loads of photos too!
Thanks!!
^ ^


Finally, guests seated and the banquet begun.

The march-in was as scary as I thought it would be.

Bei said that he felt as though he was walking down memory lane,
seeing his ex-colleagues, secondary friends to poly friends, etc.

But for me, I was bursting from gratefulness,
I was thankful for the people that made time to come,
the relatives, friends and whats not.



Bei pulling my gown a little too high up, fml.
 


 I think he is more nervous than me.


Mad love this back view picture of us.
 


Went back up to change into the 2nd gown with Qian & Baby Sah.


Qian looking very pretty with make up!!


My gown so chio!!!!
This is the gown that I mad love, 
and I diet like crazy for it!!!

from 49Kg to 45Kg!!!




2nd march in was a breeze,
just walk only!


Unique-Colours' Adrian working hard!
^ ^



We must be looking at the same people,
and smiling crazily!

Spot dear Hui May behind! :)



Yum Seng,
with baby sister looking exceptionally happy. 
LOL


With all the loved ones :)

Mike's turn looking exceptionally happy!
LOL


Bridesmaid & Best man's speech


Bei laughing as the best man gives the speech.


Bei's sad as best man bad-mouth him LOL 


Table photos!





Ending already!


Mischievous Bei.

Qian unwavering, looking all the same in the photos!



 
Thanks for coming to our wedding!!!
MUACKS!!



No comments: