feed

Friday, January 04, 2013

Our Wedding, 8th Dec 2012 (Part 6)




Thanks to Baby Sah & Wei Han for helping us pretty pictures of the ROM!

 





fml, why I look preggie again, fml.


fml, and my back view is fat de 
 








Bei looking scared, LOL.



We look more and more frightened! 



Wei Han's all into it already!


My baby sister and is the corner, my make up artist.


Finally, Bei BELONGS TO ME AND ONLY ME!

my precioussssss~~~~~
(read the above the way it is read in Lord of the Ring)






The JP holding our hands,
and asking the both of us to always care for each other,
love each other, 
compromise, etc etc.

And I looked like I'm able to burst out crying.




Sleepy Bei is sleepy!


Thanks for attending our ROM!
^ ^


Went back to the suite to rest!

The next blog post will be the WEDDING BANQUET, finally I know!!




No comments: