feed

Saturday, December 01, 2012

HENS Night (Part 3)



We ventured out for more photo-taking!

I finally had a chance to wear my new pink ombre dress :D

Striking pink gloves were provided by Jess,
which was a total coincidence that it matched perfectly with my dress!


Swimming pool, okay?

Wanted to swim but it rained :(
My poor bikinis haven't been used!


Pretty faces!


Timer shots are love,
especially when it's 10 shots!


Everyone looks good,
but Xin Ying and I have constipated face, fml.


Super love Gracie's pose,
like a super model!

And Jess's leg is so comical!


Baby Sah screamed "Huddle!"

(please look at Jess's leg again! HAHAHAH, so comical!!)


Everyone looking like super models!

My fingers looked broken and dangling *slap forehead*




I think I can come up with 10 PARTS of Hens Night!!
Did I already say the amount of photos taken that night is equivalent to a
ordinary human's 1 years worth of photos?

:P

No comments: