feed

Monday, December 03, 2012

HENS Night (Part 4)


GAMES time!

Before that, they took plenty of balloon pics!
:D

There's another balloon picture where I look exceptionally good *ahem*

But it needs major editing cos' my erm..panties...showing...

So, here's some non-panties showing pictures, lol.



There's a party going on~



TA-DAH,
then they whipped out the evil game list!




Then, more stuffs were whipped out
and this was first.

A Questionnaire!


Some of the questions were giveaways,
while the others were ah..they just considered I failed (0.0")

This is my face
while they shot questions at me one by one.

I looked scared. fml.


Baby Sah, who was half giggling and half asking question.


Sammie, with her erm...assets.


And then, they said I failed
even though I could answer most questions, faint...

So, I had to do this.


Before I could recover,
they whipped out another prop!



This time round, everyone can play! :)

Each were blindfolded and spin around (giddy!!!).


Bite on the erm..and AIM to paste it on the correct G spot!



One by one!


Baby Sah spinning the girls!



LOL Laura!!!




Sammie's turn!

Stephanie's laughing hysterically behind!
In fact, everyone kept laughing!
It was so funny!




Cheeky Jess!




Stephanie's turn!



She's very happy!


Qian's turn!


Haha, she's giddy and laughing!


Game-master guiding Qian!




Xin Ying's turn!


She's so giddy she couldn't walk straight,
we laughed like crazy!!!



This girl can aim, lol.


Baby Sah's turn,
and everyone wanted to spin here round and round!




This picture so wrong!
-.-


My turn!
and I was made to hold Bei's photo which I had no idea at all.


Giddy also must pose nice nice for picture!


Doing it like a pro! *flips hair*


Bulls-eye! 
YAY!


Not sure if everyone understands this fist the balls photo?

Bei once showed me this youtube vid of a couple erm..making out 
and then, the female PUNCHED his balls, like really really hard, 
multiple times, blah blah blah..the story is so RA, wtf, I can't continue.


Next game!

SWING THOSE BALLS!

Baby Sah demonstrating how to swing balls!

Put the oranges into the stocking and tie them around the waist.
There's a tiny box on the floor and your shaggy balls has to drag the box to the finishing line.

This game is sick and FREAKING FUNNNNN!!!!


Xin Ying's ever ready for the camera!






The 2 very tiny dolls,
please look at those arms and legs!!
*envy*


We got hungry from the laughing
and went back to food!

Noms Noms!


Energy boosted,
so CAM-WHORE!

hehe!




LOL, Jess!! what are u doing?



Next game,
a very messy one!

Get your hands dirty and MOLD THE MACHO!

We had to use clay to mold the erm..balls and erm..dick...
(this is the first blog entry that has the word "balls" used so many times! 
and the word "dick" used)


Steph's COPYING!!!!


SEE!!! She pointing to our works!


Jess and I molding like pros!

She's doing the balls,
and I'm doing the erm..dick.

Good teamwork, lol!


LOL, these 2 cannot make it!



Final Product!

Tiny balls and tiny dick!


Big dick but erm..the balls are not balls.


Haha! Everyone holding on to the erm..the right way?







THEN THEN THEN!
I received a PRESENT!!!

SOB
really didnt expect that!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyouuuu!



The pic of the man confirm chosen by Baby Sah!!
HAHA!

I like my man ASIAN!
lol



I like it ALOT!

It's mad SWEETTTT!


GROUP PIC!!!





LOVE U ALLLL!!!




No comments: