feed

Friday, December 21, 2012

Our Wedding, 8th Dec 2012 (Part 2)


After being sick for so long
(okay, not very long, just a couple of days!),
I am BACK!

Sorry and thank you to those that have been watching this space!
MUACKS!

Anyway,
this is the R E A L Part 1 of Actual Wedding Day
cos the previous entry was mostly appreciation and loads of thank you(s)!

My gorgeous bridesmaids! :)


Preparation for gate-crash!

Gracie working hard,
and Sammie touching up haha!


Xin ku ni meh le!
(Thanks for the hard work!)


Thanks to Baby Sah for helping me with these! :)


Nude heels!



And the boys men arrived.


These pictures will get more and more hilarious!


Evil husband is smiling happily,
as his friends get dolled up!


Lucky man got a kiss from er... a guy.


"Just do what u want" face.


"I'll find u and I'll kill u" face!


End product:

Commanding husband is manly.






Finally, the man was granted access.


"I wait sooo long ahhh!"


The moment we stepped out,
I was so shocked thus the face -_-"



Thanking the parents before we leave.

Daddy looking like Winnie the Poon here with that BELLY!!!


My FAVORITE picture of us!!!
CHIO CHIO CHIO!!
^ ^



No comments: