feed

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

HENS Night (Part 5)


We headed out for games.

I have loads of er...condoms...



While in the elevator, we were invited to crash a Birthday Party.
It happens that the birthday party is rocking in the same hotel!

So, being spontaneous, we OKAY-ed!

Come to think of it,
we were such risk-takers!

I mean,
hello, you don't simply accept an invitation to a hotel room, 
do you?

Then again,
the guy that invited us to crash the party looks decent enough.

GAME: Sweet Delights!



A guy will have to use his mouth to pull off the sweets on the apron.

Sweets were SEWN on painstakingly by Jess!

I got a heart attack when the dolls asked me to wear the apron,
and I saw those lips.

I thought a guy will have to kiss those lips,
I will die, the lips are on my erm...assets!

fml.

Thank goodness it is not like that.


Bei's very upset with this game,
cos he said the sweets are at my erm...V

so the guy will touch the erm..V
which of course wasnt true!

I placed my hands in between myself and apron, ok!


Game completed
and finally out to the streets.

Things can only get worse!

They asked me to walk around with a basket of condoms
AND SELL THEM TO STRANGERS, fml!




It was freaking awkward, I tell u!


Some are really nice!
So generous and say OK immediately!

Some were like
"No, thanks" (whatever arsehole!)

"thanks, I don't use condoms" (fuckers, I dont need to know that!)



This guy is nice!
All those that bought from me are nice! haha!





I bumped into fellow bride to be!


Super randomly,
we got invited to a bar and drinks were on the house for us.
^ ^






The magician came to our table!
Oh my so fun!

I was given 1 ball.


And then, I closed and opened my palm again.

2 balls POPPED OUT!
what the f*** just happened?


My shocked expression, totally blown away!


Poker cards!



Spoon that somehow got bended,
what the f*** happened again?


My face after failing to bend the spoon myself.




Then, back to walking the streets and selling erm...condoms...



These guys damn nice!!!
They bought from me and gave me $20 but didnt take the condoms!!


He patted my head,
and asked me to be a good wife after that night.

Awwww...





All games completed!!!

Collages are done by Baby Sah, Muacks!




Stay tune for the LAST PART OF HENS NIGHT!

^ ^

No comments: