feed

Friday, December 07, 2012

HENS Night (Part 6) LAST!!!!


LAST PART of HENS NIGHT!

After all the crazy games,
we were so tired and legs were breaking.

So, we wanted to head back to the hotel
and drink ourselves silly.

BUT
someone (again, so random!) invited us to crash their
BACHELOR'S PARTY @ Arena.






Kiss me, La La!



Baby Sah,
my bestie!!!!!!!!!



As if wasn't enough partying,
these 3 crazy babes went on to their "after-party".

I was already mad TIRED! lol



CAM-WHORES!!
*tsk tsk tsk*


Where did they get their energy from?



Haha, my friends are retarded!

By the way, I was in the background sleeping already!
I think I even remembered to drink collagen before sleeping, HAHA!





Their energy really amazed me!




The next morning!

We stood amazed at the mess!
We really made a mess, didn't we?

Room is DIRTY!


Dirty room is DIRTY!


By the way, I slept next to Bei the whole night.
(pulls out heart and present to Bei)


Brekkie in bed,
LARGE CHOCOLATE PIE!



Thank you, everyone!!!

My pretty bridesmaids!
Did I say I love you already?
MUACKSSSSSSSSSSS!




No comments: