feed

Thursday, December 13, 2012

MARRIED LIFE


I'm sorry for being missing for the past few days.
I just got married, if you don't already know.

So THIS IS IT.

Many asked me how's married life?
And the answer to it "It feels the same".

Anyway,
one of the married life conversations:

Bei: "How do you feel after getting married?"

Me: *shrugs* "Same eh, no difference. You?"

Bei: "I feel that I need to work harder, earn more money." 

Me: "Oh, that's good, in a marriage, it is sufficient for just one person to think that way" *big smile*

Bei: "F*** you!"

Me: "Bitch!"


I know you are expecting photos!
They are coming soon, maybe tomorrow, when I'm not so lazy and IF I can get off work on time!

I am also doing up a thank you post to those involved in making the day possible,
e.g. Unique-colours, Erictan photography, etc

Stay Tune!

Off to ZzZzzzzZZZz~


No comments: