feed

Thursday, November 29, 2012

HENS Night (Part 2)


You will get female overdosed after finished reading this entry!

Girls do what they do best!

CA-whoring :D

I couldn't stop laughing at Xin Ying (far right in black dress).

Her face is EPIC!


Xin Ying had a lot of #foreveralone pictures,
which we wouldn't stop teasing her about!

Everyone looks so happy on the bed!

*heart exploding with joy!*


Snuggle Picture,
which Baby Sah calls it.


AND THEN,
Jess had the most brilliant idea.

These photos are taken by her, 
genius!


Photos taken so professionally!

Love it, except for the fact that my face looks like a HUGE PANCAKE,
so she went over to the other side to snap instead.

^  ^


Close your eyes, sweets!


LOL at grace's half wink and poke cheek!


Yours truly,
in your face!


Baby Sah & Me!


Blue-black on both knees, fml.
Jess looking so innocent!


Sammie!
The whole night, I kept telling her
"EH, your boobs damn big can!" and proceeded to poke.


My other baby, 
also the one who co-introduced the husband-to-be to me!


"Are you wearing safety shorts?"

No.





Xin Ying on top of me,
heavy die me!
:p


Xin Ying #foreveralone again!!!!
and Gracie's tired!


My heart's exploding with gratitude!





THANK YOU,
dolls!!!


No comments: