feed

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

HENS Night (Part 1)


HENS NIGHT

It was just 1 night,
but I've to blog it in parts.

The amount of photos taken,
overwhelming!

My GORGEOUS bridesmaids
:D

Once again,
thank you so so much for the memorable night!!
MWAHHH!

Photobucket

The moment I stepped into the hotel room,
I was swooned!

Everyone had full make up on,
I feel naked already!

I'm someone that slapped on only foundation & blusher.
The rest like eyeliner and eye shadow are rocket science to me.

BUT having almost everyone asking me,
"U never wear make up ah?"
makes me feel even more naked!!!

I DID!!!
Sob, my make up skills got so lousy ma?
SOB!!!

Anyway, here's a pic before I had a face lift by the make up artist.

It's not that bad, right?

RIGHT.


The game props:


Er..Condoms?


What's with the oranges?

What kind of evil games do they have in mind?!?!?



Food

Sushi Platter from Sushi Tei


Seaweed Chix,
I've never met anyone that doesn't like this!


Chix Nuggets,
also never met anyone that doesn't like nuggets.


This is me again, without eye make up.

Or rather,
it is US without eye make up!


US having our face lift from the make up artist, aka Grace & Baby Sah.


Seeing their eye make up,
I was so tempted to run to the make to get myself a eyeliner.

Grace's a pro.
She even has this pen or brush thing that u apply on your eyelids before the eye shadows,
and that helps your eye shadow last longer.

What kind of sorcery is that? 0.0


US after the face lift or make over, whatever lah.

Please look at our eyes!!!
*wink wink*

MEI BU MEI?


Chio, so must take one more picture!


This is Grace!
I cho happy one, arigato!



Baby Sah & Jess goofing around.


Xin Ying's long hair suddenly became short hair.
-.-"

So chic!


THEN THEN THEN

we went onto the bed and took crazy photos!

Okay, look out for Part 2!

I'm heading for bed now! ZZzzzZZZ




-------------------


Counting down to my wedding day

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!!

^ ^

No comments: