feed

Friday, November 23, 2012

this is it!


This is IT.

I gave up the torturous diet for about 1 month ago
or maybe even longer.

Because it is slowly killing me,
I was always falling down.
-__-

So, I switched to the healthier way of eating,
Yong Tau Foo.

Just the tofu, egg, veggie, fried fish cake, fried chewy thing, tomato, more tofu 
(I just can't stay away from fried food)

WITHOUT any noodles/rice,
of course!

That's for lunch.

As for dinner, I have 3 mouthful of rice 
and of course, some side dishes like veggie, egg, nuggets, etc.

I didn't even feel that I was dieting!

Then I cheated for about 1 week,
been eating GOOD!

Sakae Sushi Teppanyaki
McDonalds (YUM!)
Sushi Tei
Taste Paradise
Hei Sushi

ok, that's alot of japanese!

Tomorrow, will be bring guests from the US to eat LAKSA!
:)

Anyway, 
I am now 46 KG!

I just weighed myself!

HOOORRRAAAYYYY!

Tomorrow is GOWN FITTING again!

I hope this time,
I CAN ZIP UP!

PLEASEEEeeee!

No comments: