feed

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Guo Da Li

Guo Da Li's over 
and that means that the wedding day is nearing!

Ohhh myyyy!!! I'm still not done with the wedding invites and what's not!!

Anyway, I just had to screw my life by ordering the cakes for Guo Da Li and indicating the delivery date wrongly! 

Sighs! 

It was supposed to be on 11 Nov 2012 but I requested delivery on 11 Dec 2012 instead. 
And I only realized it on the day before Guo Da Li. 

Actually, it was Bei who discovered it cos he was supposed to go pick up the cakes. Anyway, I was really screwed and panicked like a mad woman cos I have only less than a day to get the cakes and where to find boxes of wedding cakes so last minute!?!?

I called up baby sah who immediately got out of bed and researched for me. 
And finally, God sent me an angel. 
Bei's sister managed to find a bakery who can make me cakes!!!! 
And collection date is on the very same day!!! 

I am damn damn blessed!!! 
Thank you, God! 
Thank you, Gina! 
Thank you, Baby Sah! 
And thank you, Bei for not being mad at me for screwing up such a simple task! 
In fact, Bei said he didn't felt anything cos he's so used to me screwing up. 

MEH...

Pictures from the mobile!








No comments: